Confidentiality and Data Protection Policy
6. The identifying and personal data provided within the framework of this website, via form or via e-mail, are confidential and will form part of the processing carried out by CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. and will be treated by the latter in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data. At the same time, users expressly authorize CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. (to send them information regarding new developments in the field of services provided by it. In the event that you do not wish to receive the aforementioned information, it will suffice to notify us via e-mail at any time. At the time of acceptance of these general conditions, CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. will need the user to collect some essential data for the provision of its services.
The personal data collected will be processed automatically and incorporated by CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. to the corresponding automated processing, CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. being responsible for such processing. The data entered in the forms by the user must be true, accurate, complete and up to date. The Data Controller or, where applicable, the Data Processor shall carry out the necessary security measures to verify the identity of the user. However, in the event that the person entering the data is different from the one who is going to declare himself as a user, it will be understood that he has the express consent of the user to do so and that the user grants us authorisation to carry out the treatment described above. The user shall be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage or injury that may be caused to any person as a result of filling in the form with false, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date data.
The holder of the personal data will have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. is processing your personal data, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data are no longer necessary, by contacting CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. as responsible for the treatment, with CIF B84.433.424 , in C/ VELÁZQUEZ Nº 157, 5º A, 28002 DE MADRID; or sending a message to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of representation, it must be proved by the means permitted by law. CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. reserves the right to modify its confidentiality and data protection policy as a consequence of a change in legislation, case law or business practice. If any changes are made, the new text will be published on this page, where users will be able to access the current privacy and data protection policy. In each case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules provided at the precise time the website is accessed.
Responsibility and Obligations
7.1. Responsibility for content
The content of this website is of a general nature, with a purpose and effects exclusively informative of our services and our business activity. CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. disclaims any responsibility with regard to any decision taken by the user of the website. CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. rejects the responsibility for any information not elaborated by us or not published in an authorized way by him under his name, as well as the responsibility derived from the bad use of the contents. Likewise, in relation to the contents, CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. reserves the right to update, eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, either temporarily or permanently.
7.2. Liability for links to other websites (links)
The links introduced in www.creara.es are merely informative and, therefore, CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. does not control or verify any information, content, products or services provided through these websites. Consequently, CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. declines any type of responsibility for any aspect, especially the content, related to the linked pages. These links to other pages, as well as to the products or services offered by them do not imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by CREARA CONSULTORES S.L.
7.3. Liability in the event that this page is the destination of the link posted on another page
With regard to the links established by other pages to the CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. site, the following stipulations must be complied with:
- You must request authorization prior to the completion of the link and must expressly state its granting.
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the user to the address of CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. and must completely cover the entire screen extension of the home page. Under no circumstances, unless expressly authorised in writing by CREARA CONSULTORES S.L., may it be included as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the pages of the website.
- No erroneous or incorrect information will be given about the CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. website.
- If you wish to include any distinctive sign of CREARA CONSULTORES S.L., such as trademarks, logos and denomination, you must have written permission.
- The Owner of the page that offers the link must act in good faith and not attempt to negatively affect the reputation or good name of CREARA CONSULTORES S.L.
- It is prohibited, unless expressly authorised by CREARA CONSULTORES S.L., to register the text elements of the trademark or logo, the domain name or the company name of CREARA CONSULTORES S.L., as a key word (“metatags” or “metanames”) for the search of websites carried out through search engines. CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page offered by the link.
7.4. Responsibility for technical aspects:
CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. will do everything possible to provide a stable and long-lasting service, but in no case does it guarantee the continuity of the operation and availability of the website for reasons beyond its control. CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. is not responsible for direct or indirect damages, including damage to computer systems and the introduction of existing viruses in the network, derived from Internet browsing necessary for the use of this website. For this reason, in no case will compensation be paid for possible problems due to the malfunctioning of the system.
7.5. Obligations of users:
The user shall be liable for any damages that CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. may suffer as a consequence of the breach by the user of any of the obligations set out in this legal notice. The user will respond, in any case, the veracity of the data provided, CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. reserving the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that proceed in law. The user may not use this service to transmit any kind of illegal, threatening, defamatory or other material considered offensive. In the same way, the contents of CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. may not be used incorrectly for purposes other than those foreseen, reproducing them, modifying them or transforming them. Any information obtained on the CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. site and shown on an external page, must be shown duly indicating the source, i.e., the name of the site and the link or page from which the information has been obtained. With regard to navigation, the user undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe the recommendations established by CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. at the time regarding the use of the site. For these purposes CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. will address users by any means of communication through the website.
Duration and Modification:
8. CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. shall have the right to unilaterally modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein, totally or partially. Any changes will appear and will be brought to the attention of the users, in the same way that they are found in this legal notice. The temporary validity of this legal notice coincides, therefore, with the time of their exposure, until the moment in which they are modified totally or partially by CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. may unilaterally terminate, suspend or interrupt the operation of this website, without the possibility of requesting any compensation on the part of the user. CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. shall have no obligation to maintain any content or to forward any unread or unmailed message to the user or to a third party.
Legislation and Jurisdiction:
9. These conditions of use are governed by Spanish law. The conditions that appear on this website are in all cases subject to Spanish Laws and Courts. In case of controversies between the user and CREARA CONSULTORES S.L. the parties expressly agree and agree, with respect to the provision of the service, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, its submission to the Courts and Tribunals of Jaén (Autonomous Community of Andalusia).