ADVICE ON RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
Research and innovation activities have a fundamental relevance both in advising our clients and in the development of our own services and products.
In projects of the European Horizon 2020 programme, we combine our technical knowledge in energy efficiency, our experience as ESCO and our participation in international initiatives to add value to the development of tools and programmes to promote energy efficiency in buildings, industry and other sectors.
Because of this, we maintain a leading role in the development of international initiatives in the Horizon 2020 programme, where we usually assume the role of coordinator or leader of work areas.
Creara’s responsibilities in these projects include:
- coordination of the preparation of project proposals
- technical and administrative coordination of the project
- analysis of regulatory and market frameworks
- economic and financial analysis
- analysis and design of innovative business models for new services or new technologies
- design of exploitation strategies
- design and integration of innovative solutions for energy renovation of buildings and electric mobility
- development and validation of ICT tools with technical and financial application
- organisation of training and communication activities at national level
This experience allows us to advise our national and international clients in the development of new services and products, or in the technical-economic evaluation of new technologies in the field of energy efficiency.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
Leave your email here to request information.
GENiO 2.0: ENERGY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE