REGULATORY AND PUBLIC POLICY ADVICE
Creara has extensive experience in regulatory advice, for which it combines the technical knowledge of its engineers with the economic, financial and regulatory knowledge of its experts in energy efficiency policy and regulation.
In the public sector, Creara contributes to the development of energy efficiency policies and programmes by working at local, national and international levels with:
- Municipalities and other local administration
- Energy Agencies
- National ministries or secretariats
- International Financial Institutions and Agencies
In the private sector, Creara provides regulatory monitoring services and lobbying support.
The main activities of Creara within its regulatory advisory and public policy development activities are described below:
- The main activities of Creara within its regulatory advisory and public policy development activities are described below:
- Identification of barriers to the development of energy efficiency
- Definition and development of programmes, measures and mechanisms to promote and incentivise energy efficiency
- AnCost-benefit analysis of energy efficiency measures, mechanisms and programmes
- International comparative analysis of energy efficiency policies and regulations
- Development of roadmaps for the development of energy efficiency potential
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
Leave your email here to request information.