Common tasks during the internship include:
- Research covering primary and secondary sources, preparation and communication of findings.
- Execution of analysis using Excel and communication of findings.
- Assistance in the preparation of documents and articles.
- Collaboration in the development of the intellectual capital of the firm.
We are looking for students with a very strong academic record with availability to start working immediately.
- Student with availability to work for at least 6 months from july 2020, with possibility to extend the contract and join our team.
- Demonstrable interest in sustainable energy, energy efficiency and the consulting sector.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills.
- Demonstrable initiative and ability to work independently.
- Strong academic background.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Required language skills: fluent Spanish and an excellent level of English (at least C1). Further languages (such as German, Italian, French, or Portuguese) are considered a plus.
- Initial 6 months of internship starting in jul 2019.
- 30- 35 hours/ week.
- 600- 800 euros/month.