ADVICE ON RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
Creara has a long history of supporting research and innovation in renewable energy. Since our inception, we develop research and innovation projects in photovoltaics, wind, solar thermoelectric, solar thermal, marine, geothermal and cogeneration among others. In addition, we contribute to the development of complementary systems such as energy storage, electric car or district heating and cooling networks.
In the development of these activities, we collaborate both nationally and internationally with public and private clients. One example is the support given to the process of analysing the potential of energy technologies in Spain promoted by the Alliance for Energy Research and Innovation (ALINNE), a public-private technology platform.
On the other hand, we also actively participate in multilateral research and innovation programmes, such as the European Horizon 2020 programme, where we usually assume the role of coordinator or leader of work areas.
Creara’s responsibilities in these projects include:
- coordination of the preparation of project proposals
- technical and administrative coordination of the project
- analysis of regulatory and market frameworks
- economic and financial analysis
- analysis and design of innovative business models for new services or new technologies
- design of exploitation strategies
- design and integration of innovative solutions for energy renovation of buildings and electric mobility
- development and validation of ICT tools with technical and financial application
- organisation of training and communication activities at national level
This experience allows us to advise our clients in the development of new services and products in renewable technologies, as well as in the technical-economic evaluation of innovative renewable technologies.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
Leave your email here to request information.
GENiO 2.0: ENERGY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE