REGULATORY AND PUBLIC POLICY ADVICE
Creara has extensive experience in developing projects to advise public institutions on the best ways to face a change in regulation. Creara’s team, comprising technicians, engineers and experts in financial and regulatory knowledge, carries out such projects based on its specialized knowledge and accumulated experience in renewable energy consulting regulatory projects.
Clients seeking regulatory and public policy advice
In the public sector, Creara works hand in hand with municipalities and other regional administrations, energy agencies, renewable energy promoters, ministries and financial institutions. Creara’s work focuses on the elaboration of renewable energy programmes, the definition of new regulations and the development of plans to promote renewable energies and energy and climate plans.
As far as the private sector is concerned, Creara has worked for sectors and lobby groups, supporting them in arguing and defending their positions in certain fields related to renewable energies.
Regulatory advisory activities in renewable energies
The activities developed in this area include:
- Identification of the development potential of renewable energies in different economic sectors
- Identification of the main barriers of regulatory, economic or technical origin, among others, to the development of renewable energies.
- Development of action plans, plans to measure the development of renewable energies and plans to promote renewable energies.
- Cost-benefit analysis of different renewable energies
- Elaboration of market intelligence plans about policies of national and international origin on renewable energies.
- Development of action plans and roadmaps to achieve the objectives set in this area.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
Leave your email here to request information.
FINANCIAL AND INVESTMENT ADVICE
ADVICE ON RESEARCH AND INNOVATION