Since 2003, Creara’s Consulting team has been supporting its clients in exploiting opportunities in the transition to a more sustainable energy model. Due to this, Creara carries out strategic advisory projects in the renewable energy sector, where it helps its clients detect and take advantage of opportunities associated with specific renewable technologies such as photovoltaic, wind, biomass, solar thermal, solar thermoelectric, mini-cogeneration and marine energies, among others.
In addition, the progress of the energy transition and the growing penetration of renewable energies have led Creara to delve into the opportunities arising from the integration of renewable energies and the need to provide the electricity system with more flexibility and security. Therefore, Creara has also accumulated a remarkable experience in strategic advice to companies in intelligent networks: power electronics applications, storage, electric vehicles, district networks or telecommunication technologies, among other areas.
In this activity Creara provides support to customers along the value chain – manufacturers, distributors, integrators, installers and EPCs, developers and investors – and does so through the following services:
- Identification of business opportunities
- Analysis of market structure and trends
- Analysis of competition and competitive dynamics
- Business model design
- Definition of product and service strategy (value proposition)
- Growth strategy and business development
- Strategy for entry into new markets
- Business plan development
- Identification of objectives in corporate development through mergers, acquisitions and joint-venture agreements
- Contact management and support in negotiations with target companies and partners in corporate development processes.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
Leave your email here to request information.
ADVICE ON INNOVATION
PHOTOVOLTAIC SOLAR SELF-CONSUMPTION